Thursday, August 18, 2011

Just before i leave!

     I am now in my final days before I leave. I have one more weekend with my family and friends before I take my 22 hour flight to Sweden. I have 2 layovers on my trip, one in Miami and one in Berlin.
     I must say that my nerves are starting to get to me and I think the extent of the move I am about to make is starting to become apparent.  I am having so many mixed emotions about the move I am not sure which way to feel. I am moving away from all that i know and all my family and friends but I will be starting a new adventure and the opportunity to meet new people. Also in europe i will finally get the chance to be with Stina.
      Well i have a couple of things to say about this blog since this is the first post, I can just about promise you that it will have many spelling and grammar errors and probably may not all make sense all the time. It is just a place to put down my thoughts and give me a connection back to the states. I want people to be able to see what I am doing and where I have been going. I will be trying to update it at least once a week and let everyone know whats happening.
       Hope you all enjoy!
P.S. I never like to reread what i wrote because then i will change something that i wanted to say originally. So this will add to the comedy of the blog i hope.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that I'll be able to follow your adventures on the blog. Safe travels, Dustin! We're going to miss you! - Stephanie

    ReplyDelete